Hey guys! Happy Halloween season! Are you looking forward to all the jump scares and pumpkins as well? Me? I’d rather have a bunch of books and pumpkin spice lattes myself honestly but to each their own. Haha. So I figured I’d put together a list of my fav Halloween reads. So without further ado, here we go.
- Top Fav Halloween Read: The Merciless Series by Danielle Vega. Plenty scary with exorcisms and demons galore. Great book series for the season.
- Survive the Night by Danielle Vega. Yet another masterpiece by the queen of horror herself. Sewer tunnels, raves, drugs and death. What more do you need?
- The Asylum Series by Madeleine Roux. Love this series and everything about it. She’s such a great spooky writer and I adore this mental institution novel set.
- Bunnicula by James Howe. I know. I know. Kids book. Not scary. But perfect nonetheless for Halloween. Cute and kinda creepy yeah? Good? Good.
- And last but certainly not least, the Ella the Slayer series by A.W. Exley. Zombies mixed with zombie slaying fairytale princesses. Messed up fairytale am I right?! Perfect though for Halloween.
And that’s my list. Hope you love them as much as I do. Andddd Happy Halloween gang. 🎃🎃🎃🎃-Caroline